Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A political joke that would happen around here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A political joke that would happen around here

    George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him,3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted. The first kid says, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. says, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One." The second kid says, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George .W. says, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!" The third kid says, "I want a motorized wheel chair w/a built in tv & stereo/headset!" Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you're handicapped." The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning!!!"
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A political joke that would happen around here

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Thats a good one Rock.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A political joke that would happen around here

    That is a good one...i like it. I have one for you:

    Conversation in the oval office:

    Condoleeza Rice: Mr. President I have some bad news...apparently 4 Brazilian soldiers were killed today while on a humanitarian assignment in Iraq.

    Bush: Oh my God!...call Donnie and tell him to fire up the Nukes!

    Rice: With all do respect George I think you are getting a little carried away.

    Bush: Are you kidding me!?! This is a catastrophe! How did this happen? I want some answers. I didn't even know we had that many soldiers over there!

    Rice: What are you talking about?

    Bush: How many is a Brazillion anyway?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A political joke that would happen around here

    What do Bill Clinton and Abe Lincoln have in common?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A political joke that would happen around here

    One got his brains blown out

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A political joke that would happen around here

    the other got assasinated [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •